HD 52.3 – 2D Two axes Multiparameter Ultrasonic Anemometer
2 axes ultrasonic Anemometers series HD 52.3D….
The instruments of the series HD52.3D… are 2 axes ultrasonic static anemometers for measuring:
– Wind speed and direction, U-V Cartesian components of wind speed,
– Relative Humidity and Temperature (optional, code ’17’),
– Diffuse Solar Radiation (optional, code ‘P’),
– Barometric pressure (optional, code ‘4’).
All models are equipped with compass..
– The absence of moving parts minimizes maintenance;
– High sensitivity for detecting very low speeds, which are not detectable by traditional methods;
– The low power of the instrument allows installation in remote sites, with power from solar panel and battery;
– The heating option ‘R’ prevents the accumulation of snow and ice from forming, allowing accurate measurements in all environmental conditions;
– Fast and easy installation (on 40mm diameter pole, optional installation kit HD2004.20), alignment facilitated by built-in compass;
– The available measurement options join together in one single, compact and lightweight instrument, the main variables of interest in weather stations;
– MODBUS-RTU output allows instrument networking.